Mastermind groups work by allowing us to gain insights about different situations that we normally don’t notice. Because of the experiences of other peers, they can solve problems in areas that one may not have expertise. In the hope of obtaining such insights, there are different types of mastermind groups a person can join.
I work with three different types of mastermind groups:
- 7 Figure CEO Group – these are businesses whose current sales volume is between 1M-10M a year. We have varied industries in order to provide a diverse set of perspectives, insights, and areas of expertise for each member to learn from.
- 6-Figure Entrepreneur Group – for those doing under 1M in sales. Industries represented range from health and wellness practices. Including small law firms, online entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants and more.
- Startup Group – My third group is made up of founders launching new Startups and business owners. Especially, those who are in the early stages of growing their businesses.
The success of working with the right mastermind group have the following factors:
- Shared values
- Similar goals
- Similar stages in the business
- Various industries / niches
- Diverse areas of core competencies
- Different perspectives (no stale ‘group think’ syndrome)