Find a Mastermind Group
WHAT is a Mastermind Group?
A mastermind group is simply a small group of like-minded entrepreneurs who gather together for the sole purpose of helping one another solve your current business challenges, brainstorm ideas and achieve specific goals.
Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, first defined the mastermind as a “coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
Andrew Carnegie attributed his entire fortune to the POWER he accumulated through this ‘Master Mind.’
All of the mastermind groups I offer consist of an intimate peer group of only 6-10 members who rotate presenting their key business challenge. All members leave each month with specific action plans the group holds them accountable to complete.
Some of my mastermind groups meet in person in Bucks County, PA.
Other mastermind groups meet virtually.
WHO are Mastermind Group Right For?
Here are the different mastermind groups I offer:
- BUSINESS LAUNCH: this group is for new start up businesses as well as executives in transition. Members receive guidance, support, coaching and feedback on successfully launching your new business and/or new business divisions.
- PRODUCT LAUNCH: this group is for online marketers focused on creating and launching products and membership programs. Members must have previous experience with affiliate marketing and joint venture partnerships.
- 6-FIGURE CLUB: this mastermind group is made up of self-employed, coaches, consultants, health practitioners and other solopreneurs who are committed to creating a viable six-figure business.
- 7-FIGURE CLUB: this group is made up of established entrepreneurs who are in reach of creating a thriving seven-figure business.
- 8-FIGURE CLUB: this mastermind group of established entrepreneurs are working towards creating a turnkey 8-figure business.
WHY Join a Mastermind Group?
- You have a core peer group available to help you succeed.
- You receive the benefit of different perspectives, input and feedback.
- Your mastermind team can bring resources and connections to the table you might not have had on your own.
- You receive accountability and inspiration from the group, thus enabling you to maintain focus in doing what it will take to reach your goals faster and easier in your business.
- You also have the guidance from business growth expert Yoon Cannon as your mastermind group facilitator.
WHEN and WHERE Do the Mastermind Groups Meet?
Each group has different meeting frequency. Some meet once a week while others meet once or twice a month. Some groups meet live in Bucks County, PA while other groups meet virtually.
HOW Can I Join?
Every group member must go through an interview application process to ensure that you are the right fit for the mastermind group and that the specific mastermind group is the right fit for you.
Once a candidate’s application has been approved you will be invited to trial the mastermind group for one month before both parties make a final decision to initiate your one year minimum membership.
You can fill out your mastermind group application here.
Any questions about mastermind groups can be emailed to: Support(at)ParamountBusinessCoach.com