How to Acquire More Customers Without Being Salesy!
Discover the framework for helping your sales team generate more leads and more clients
for predictable business growth! Free 3-part online course.
“Helping Entrepreneurs Create a Thriving Business and Life You Love!”
Growing a profitable business that gives you greater time and financial freedom requires mastery in four core areas.
Click below on which area you need help with right now.
Watch Yoon’s 8-Figure Client Testimonial
Watch Yoon’s Solopreneur Client Testimonial
Small Business Marketing and Sales Strategies That Work!
Are you ready to discover how to take your business to the next level? You’ve landed in the right place if you want to attract more clients and build a freedom business you love!
The right small business marketing strategies can help you quickly:
- Grow your list
- Build a tribe of loyal, raving fans
- Get known as the go-to expert
- Dominate your market
- Sell more products and services
- Get more speaking gigs
- Generate more leads
- Get booked solid
- Make more money
- Make a bigger impact
Get started right here.
Click below to watch, listen and learn specific marketing strategies you can implement today in your small business.
“I have doubled my business in the first 6 months working with Yoon!”
There are always many challenges in running a business. My weekly calls with Yoon have been the aspirin for my headache. I get more energized from our business coaching calls than my double latte and morning workout combined!
Jack Wilson | Owner at Liquid Capital www.gp.liquidcapitalcorp.com
“Yoon helped me to attract MORE clients and BETTER clients!”
My training and expertise was never in marketing, so being in Yoon’s coaching progra has been hugely beneficial to me! I feel so much more confident in growing my business! Yoon has helped me make smart changes that have resulted innot only attracting more new clients, but also attracting better clients. Thanks Yoon!
Donna Varkonyi | Owner of Promotional Products and Embroidery Business
Why Not You?
You can be the next small business owner with a BIG success story
like the many business coaching clients I’ve been honored to help.
“Great support, accountability and results! FIVE STARS for Yoon Cannon!”
Being new in the consulting field, I was stuck in my small business start-up. Yoon Cannon was the fresh pair of eyes, sounding board and support I needed to see what needed to be done and get moving–fast
Laura Tyson Consultant www.theliquorlicenseadvisor.com
“I’ve been able to grow my business while spending more time with my family!”
Yoon offers practical guidance. She is also a mentor to me, someone whom I trust pertaining to her business acumen as well as her personal sense of values and ethics.
James Gaumond | President, Franklin Development Corp.
Today, with so much competition in the marketplace,
it’s not enough to simply be great at what you do.
You have to first be great at MARKETING what you do.
Find Out Where Your Marketing Strengths and Gaps Are
- Listen to the audio of 5 Keys to Bringing Out the Best in Your People. Click the play button below: Transcription of the audio on 5 Keys to Bringing Out the Best in Your People is below: Hello … Hello! … It’s Yoon Cannon here. I’m excited to tackle the topic of […]Read More »
- Stop Chasing Prospects Listen to Yoon Cannon’s Interview with Author Weston Lyon It’s my pleasure to introduce to you today, Weston Lyon, author Stop Chasing Prospects and nineteen books, Also, he’s one of the only authors to ever write nine books in eleven months. In addition, Weston is the Founder of Plug & Play Publishing: […]Read More »
- Let’s face it, onboarding new employees and training them can be a pain for everyone, but it doesn’t have to be. At the end of the day, both the company and employee would like the new hire to be able to get to work sooner. However, employees’ success at the company often relies on their […]Read More »
- Are you struggling to motivate your team, especially during the summer months? Sometimes as a business owner with employees you can feel more like a babysitter. The good news is … it doesn’t have to be that way. There’s lots of great team motivation ideas you can try this summer to transform your high maintenance […]Read More »
- How to Shortcut Your Sales Process in Half I am a big believer in the importance of building credibility and trust over time with your prospects throughout in order to shortcut your sales process — sounds counter intuitive, right? With so many commercials, ads, emails, notifications and other non stop interruptions that bombard today’s consumer, […]Read More »