“Helping Entrepreneurs Create a Thriving Business and Life You Love!”
Growing a profitable business that gives you greater time and financial freedom requires mastery in four core areas.
Click below on which area you need help with right now.
Watch Yoon’s 8-Figure Client Testimonial
Watch Yoon’s Solopreneur Client Testimonial
Small Business Marketing and Sales Strategies That Work!
Are you ready to discover how to take your business to the next level? You’ve landed in the right place if you want to attract more clients and build a freedom business you love!
The right small business marketing strategies can help you quickly:
- Grow your list
- Build a tribe of loyal, raving fans
- Get known as the go-to expert
- Dominate your market
- Sell more products and services
- Get more speaking gigs
- Generate more leads
- Get booked solid
- Make more money
- Make a bigger impact
Get started right here.
Click below to watch, listen and learn specific marketing strategies you can implement today in your small business.
“I have doubled my business in the first 6 months working with Yoon!”
There are always many challenges in running a business. My weekly calls with Yoon have been the aspirin for my headache. I get more energized from our business coaching calls than my double latte and morning workout combined!
Jack Wilson | Owner at Liquid Capital www.gp.liquidcapitalcorp.com
“Yoon helped me to attract MORE clients and BETTER clients!”
My training and expertise was never in marketing, so being in Yoon’s coaching progra has been hugely beneficial to me! I feel so much more confident in growing my business! Yoon has helped me make smart changes that have resulted innot only attracting more new clients, but also attracting better clients. Thanks Yoon!
Donna Varkonyi | Owner of Promotional Products and Embroidery Business
Why Not You?
You can be the next small business owner with a BIG success story
like the many business coaching clients I’ve been honored to help.
“Great support, accountability and results! FIVE STARS for Yoon Cannon!”
Being new in the consulting field, I was stuck in my small business start-up. Yoon Cannon was the fresh pair of eyes, sounding board and support I needed to see what needed to be done and get moving–fast
Laura Tyson Consultant www.theliquorlicenseadvisor.com
“I’ve been able to grow my business while spending more time with my family!”
Yoon offers practical guidance. She is also a mentor to me, someone whom I trust pertaining to her business acumen as well as her personal sense of values and ethics.
James Gaumond | President, Franklin Development Corp.
Today, with so much competition in the marketplace,
it’s not enough to simply be great at what you do.
You have to first be great at MARKETING what you do.
Find Out Where Your Marketing Strengths and Gaps Are
- Driving Business Growth Through Strong Leadership Part 2 [UPDATED] In a previous post I shared my one line response to a popular question I am often asked — “What’s your advice on achieving fast business growth?” “Never try to do it alone” is always my response. If you enjoyed reading about the 3 powerful […]Read More »
- Hiring Lessons I Learned from the Hospital Bed “Everything I learned in life, I have learned from pain. I have learned nothing from (success) and pleasure.” @RickWarren Don’t waste your pain … A painful time in my life as an #entrepreneur was having to put out fires from the hospital bed. My office manager/production manager […]Read More »
- Important Tip On Increasing the Value of Your Business Sometimes it’s easy to get sucked into the busyness of running your business to forget to reflect …. Have your activities this quarter been increasing or decreasing the value of your business? If you’re not sure … we are here to help you avoid costly mistakes […]Read More »
- A lot people I talk to think they need to be spending a ton of time on LinkedIn to attract clients. But, in my experience when you know where to spend your time and what to focus on, you can accomplish a lot in little 15 minute spurts. LinkedIn is a great resource for marketing your business to help you attract clients with ease. And it's free. I used to spend $50,000/year in advertising. I love that all the marketing I do on LinkedIn is free!Read More »
- PROSPECTING TOOL REVIEW: Boomerang — Never Forget to Follow Up with Prospects Again The Fortune is in the Follow Up When it comes to business development we know we should follow up with prospects multiple times. But, Yup! I used to forget too. Sure, I have CRM system and other tools that use […]Read More »