“Helping Entrepreneurs Create a Thriving Business and Life You Love!”
Growing a profitable business that gives you greater time and financial freedom requires mastery in four core areas.
Click below on which area you need help with right now.
Watch Yoon’s 8-Figure Client Testimonial
Watch Yoon’s Solopreneur Client Testimonial
Small Business Marketing and Sales Strategies That Work!
Are you ready to discover how to take your business to the next level? You’ve landed in the right place if you want to attract more clients and build a freedom business you love!
The right small business marketing strategies can help you quickly:
- Grow your list
- Build a tribe of loyal, raving fans
- Get known as the go-to expert
- Dominate your market
- Sell more products and services
- Get more speaking gigs
- Generate more leads
- Get booked solid
- Make more money
- Make a bigger impact
Get started right here.
Click below to watch, listen and learn specific marketing strategies you can implement today in your small business.
“I have doubled my business in the first 6 months working with Yoon!”
There are always many challenges in running a business. My weekly calls with Yoon have been the aspirin for my headache. I get more energized from our business coaching calls than my double latte and morning workout combined!
Jack Wilson | Owner at Liquid Capital www.gp.liquidcapitalcorp.com
“Yoon helped me to attract MORE clients and BETTER clients!”
My training and expertise was never in marketing, so being in Yoon’s coaching progra has been hugely beneficial to me! I feel so much more confident in growing my business! Yoon has helped me make smart changes that have resulted innot only attracting more new clients, but also attracting better clients. Thanks Yoon!
Donna Varkonyi | Owner of Promotional Products and Embroidery Business
Why Not You?
You can be the next small business owner with a BIG success story
like the many business coaching clients I’ve been honored to help.
“Great support, accountability and results! FIVE STARS for Yoon Cannon!”
Being new in the consulting field, I was stuck in my small business start-up. Yoon Cannon was the fresh pair of eyes, sounding board and support I needed to see what needed to be done and get moving–fast
Laura Tyson Consultant www.theliquorlicenseadvisor.com
“I’ve been able to grow my business while spending more time with my family!”
Yoon offers practical guidance. She is also a mentor to me, someone whom I trust pertaining to her business acumen as well as her personal sense of values and ethics.
James Gaumond | President, Franklin Development Corp.
Today, with so much competition in the marketplace,
it’s not enough to simply be great at what you do.
You have to first be great at MARKETING what you do.
Find Out Where Your Marketing Strengths and Gaps Are
- Whether you need funding for a new office space in London or the money to launch a new marketing campaign, there are a number of resources that provide small businesses with the capital they need to succeed. Here, The Brew rounds up some of the best grants and funding options that will help […]Read More »
- Feeling Overwhelmed? In my last blog post, I shared what to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed in your business. If you missed it you can catch up on that step by step ‘focus freeing strategy’ here. If you find yourself feeling stretched, stressed and overwhelmed from so much to learn when it comes to marketing […]Read More »
- The backbone of a great business is the people working hard to make it a success. If you’re a ‘one man band’ looking to expand your services, you may have the capital and experience to know what you need from a ‘dream team,’…but you may not be 100% sure on how to go about finding […]Read More »
- Do you wish you could find a success mentor? Someone who is fully invested in helping you create the success you envision for your business and life? The Success Mentor Summit will introduce you to 100+ mentors who have walked the path before you. By joining this free event you’re bound to find a […]Read More »
- Optimize Your WordPress Blog Every business today should have a blog. Publishing new blog content regularly is one of the easiest ways to quickly build your authority and thought leadership within your industry. The many advantages, like reaching the press, improving SEO, building your know-like-trust factor and more, all make it well worth the […]Read More »