“Helping Entrepreneurs Create a Thriving Business and Life You Love!”
Growing a profitable business that gives you greater time and financial freedom requires mastery in four core areas.
Click below on which area you need help with right now.
Watch Yoon’s 8-Figure Client Testimonial
Watch Yoon’s Solopreneur Client Testimonial
Small Business Marketing and Sales Strategies That Work!
Are you ready to discover how to take your business to the next level? You’ve landed in the right place if you want to attract more clients and build a freedom business you love!
The right small business marketing strategies can help you quickly:
- Grow your list
- Build a tribe of loyal, raving fans
- Get known as the go-to expert
- Dominate your market
- Sell more products and services
- Get more speaking gigs
- Generate more leads
- Get booked solid
- Make more money
- Make a bigger impact
Get started right here.
Click below to watch, listen and learn specific marketing strategies you can implement today in your small business.
“I have doubled my business in the first 6 months working with Yoon!”
There are always many challenges in running a business. My weekly calls with Yoon have been the aspirin for my headache. I get more energized from our business coaching calls than my double latte and morning workout combined!
Jack Wilson | Owner at Liquid Capital www.gp.liquidcapitalcorp.com
“Yoon helped me to attract MORE clients and BETTER clients!”
My training and expertise was never in marketing, so being in Yoon’s coaching progra has been hugely beneficial to me! I feel so much more confident in growing my business! Yoon has helped me make smart changes that have resulted innot only attracting more new clients, but also attracting better clients. Thanks Yoon!
Donna Varkonyi | Owner of Promotional Products and Embroidery Business
Why Not You?
You can be the next small business owner with a BIG success story
like the many business coaching clients I’ve been honored to help.
“Great support, accountability and results! FIVE STARS for Yoon Cannon!”
Being new in the consulting field, I was stuck in my small business start-up. Yoon Cannon was the fresh pair of eyes, sounding board and support I needed to see what needed to be done and get moving–fast
Laura Tyson Consultant www.theliquorlicenseadvisor.com
“I’ve been able to grow my business while spending more time with my family!”
Yoon offers practical guidance. She is also a mentor to me, someone whom I trust pertaining to her business acumen as well as her personal sense of values and ethics.
James Gaumond | President, Franklin Development Corp.
Today, with so much competition in the marketplace,
it’s not enough to simply be great at what you do.
You have to first be great at MARKETING what you do.
Find Out Where Your Marketing Strengths and Gaps Are
- Productivity Tips for Entrepreneurs Click Below to Listen to My Interview on Paul Maskill’s Automate Your Franchise Podcast Show: How to Shave 10 Hours Off Your Work Week While Still Growing Your Business [Episode Description]: In this interview I share a few of my favorite productivity tips to systematize and automate the business to free […]Read More »
- How to Create a Business That Runs Without You This interview originally aired here. [Episode Description]: In this interview I share the key strategies that enabled me to spend more time with my family while still growing my business. My business grew more and more each year while I worked less and less — until […]Read More »
- Mastering Your Success Mindset Do you ever get discouraged not knowing how to transform your business from where you are to where you want to go? If so, you’re not alone. I have found one of the most common hurdles in succeeding as an entrepreneur is winning the battle of the mind. You can know […]Read More »
- Did you know there are simple, quick fixes that will make a dramatic difference to attracting more clients to your business? Your business is leaking thousands of leads and you likely don’t even know it. If you think you’re too busy to add more marketing onto your plate, then you can’t afford to skip these […]Read More »
- 9 Reasons Why Your Print Ads Aren’t Generating More Leads and How to Fix It If you want to attract more customers to your local business print advertising should be a foundational part of your marketing mix. Advertising serves to increase awareness, visibility and mindshare; particularly, if you’re trying to attract more local customers to […]Read More »