“Helping Entrepreneurs Create a Thriving Business and Life You Love!”
Growing a profitable business that gives you greater time and financial freedom requires mastery in four core areas.
Click below on which area you need help with right now.
Watch Yoon’s 8-Figure Client Testimonial
Watch Yoon’s Solopreneur Client Testimonial
Small Business Marketing and Sales Strategies That Work!
Are you ready to discover how to take your business to the next level? You’ve landed in the right place if you want to attract more clients and build a freedom business you love!
The right small business marketing strategies can help you quickly:
- Grow your list
- Build a tribe of loyal, raving fans
- Get known as the go-to expert
- Dominate your market
- Sell more products and services
- Get more speaking gigs
- Generate more leads
- Get booked solid
- Make more money
- Make a bigger impact
Get started right here.
Click below to watch, listen and learn specific marketing strategies you can implement today in your small business.
“I have doubled my business in the first 6 months working with Yoon!”
There are always many challenges in running a business. My weekly calls with Yoon have been the aspirin for my headache. I get more energized from our business coaching calls than my double latte and morning workout combined!
Jack Wilson | Owner at Liquid Capital www.gp.liquidcapitalcorp.com
“Yoon helped me to attract MORE clients and BETTER clients!”
My training and expertise was never in marketing, so being in Yoon’s coaching progra has been hugely beneficial to me! I feel so much more confident in growing my business! Yoon has helped me make smart changes that have resulted innot only attracting more new clients, but also attracting better clients. Thanks Yoon!
Donna Varkonyi | Owner of Promotional Products and Embroidery Business
Why Not You?
You can be the next small business owner with a BIG success story
like the many business coaching clients I’ve been honored to help.
“Great support, accountability and results! FIVE STARS for Yoon Cannon!”
Being new in the consulting field, I was stuck in my small business start-up. Yoon Cannon was the fresh pair of eyes, sounding board and support I needed to see what needed to be done and get moving–fast
Laura Tyson Consultant www.theliquorlicenseadvisor.com
“I’ve been able to grow my business while spending more time with my family!”
Yoon offers practical guidance. She is also a mentor to me, someone whom I trust pertaining to her business acumen as well as her personal sense of values and ethics.
James Gaumond | President, Franklin Development Corp.
Today, with so much competition in the marketplace,
it’s not enough to simply be great at what you do.
You have to first be great at MARKETING what you do.
Find Out Where Your Marketing Strengths and Gaps Are
- 4 Most Important Things You Must Do to Convert Leads into Sales Getting new customer leads is exciting, but that enthusiasm can quickly wither when you don’t know how to best convert leads into new clients. When this becomes the trend for your small business, you immediately ask, “why?” before seeking out solutions to combat […]Read More »
- Surprising Business Growth Advice from Top CEO’s As a business owner it’s so important to always be seeking business growth advice from people who have already “been there- done that”. I recently spent a week with the world’s top franchise owners at the International Franchising Association conference held in Las Vegas and wanted to share […]Read More »
- How to Create the Right Action Plans – Part 2 Coaching Edition If you’re planning to launch to new product, a brand new program or a new service offering in your business you need to have a written launch plan to follow. But, how do you know you have the right actions plans or the […]Read More »
- How to Create Right Action Plans How do you know whether or not you created the right action plans that will help you achieve your business goals most effectively? That’s this week’s question submitted by Stacy from Atlanta, GA. Reality is, if you’re pursuing a new goal that you’ve never achieved before, you just won’t […]Read More »
- How to Create High Performing Teams If you don’t know how to create high performing teams then managing a staff will quickly feel like a burden and drain your time, energy and money. But, the alternative is just not acceptable either. You don’t want to resort to wearing all the hats in your business or […]Read More »