“Helping Entrepreneurs Create a Thriving Business and Life You Love!”
Growing a profitable business that gives you greater time and financial freedom requires mastery in four core areas.
Click below on which area you need help with right now.
Watch Yoon’s 8-Figure Client Testimonial
Watch Yoon’s Solopreneur Client Testimonial
Small Business Marketing and Sales Strategies That Work!
Are you ready to discover how to take your business to the next level? You’ve landed in the right place if you want to attract more clients and build a freedom business you love!
The right small business marketing strategies can help you quickly:
- Grow your list
- Build a tribe of loyal, raving fans
- Get known as the go-to expert
- Dominate your market
- Sell more products and services
- Get more speaking gigs
- Generate more leads
- Get booked solid
- Make more money
- Make a bigger impact
Get started right here.
Click below to watch, listen and learn specific marketing strategies you can implement today in your small business.
“I have doubled my business in the first 6 months working with Yoon!”
There are always many challenges in running a business. My weekly calls with Yoon have been the aspirin for my headache. I get more energized from our business coaching calls than my double latte and morning workout combined!
Jack Wilson | Owner at Liquid Capital www.gp.liquidcapitalcorp.com
“Yoon helped me to attract MORE clients and BETTER clients!”
My training and expertise was never in marketing, so being in Yoon’s coaching progra has been hugely beneficial to me! I feel so much more confident in growing my business! Yoon has helped me make smart changes that have resulted innot only attracting more new clients, but also attracting better clients. Thanks Yoon!
Donna Varkonyi | Owner of Promotional Products and Embroidery Business
Why Not You?
You can be the next small business owner with a BIG success story
like the many business coaching clients I’ve been honored to help.
“Great support, accountability and results! FIVE STARS for Yoon Cannon!”
Being new in the consulting field, I was stuck in my small business start-up. Yoon Cannon was the fresh pair of eyes, sounding board and support I needed to see what needed to be done and get moving–fast
Laura Tyson Consultant www.theliquorlicenseadvisor.com
“I’ve been able to grow my business while spending more time with my family!”
Yoon offers practical guidance. She is also a mentor to me, someone whom I trust pertaining to her business acumen as well as her personal sense of values and ethics.
James Gaumond | President, Franklin Development Corp.
Today, with so much competition in the marketplace,
it’s not enough to simply be great at what you do.
You have to first be great at MARKETING what you do.
Find Out Where Your Marketing Strengths and Gaps Are
- When it comes to marketing your small business, where every dollar counts, it can feel a bit like throwing your money into a giant black hole, never to be seen again. However, it doesn’t have to be. Small business owners today have never had greater access to cost-effective and trackable marketing tools. The question is, […]Read More »
- The proven process of scaling a business is a slow and winding one, and is more involved than basic growth. As a small business owner, it can be difficult to remember that every Fortune 1000 company started just as you are. And while it may be tempting to seek out shortcuts and quick schemes that […]Read More »
- Running your own business is hard. Running your business all alone is even harder. 😩 There’s so much advice out there it’s hard to know what to do and what to focus on first. You’re worried about following the wrong advice, or just as bad …. The right advice at the wrong time. You can commit to […]Read More »
- As you know, one of my goals with this blog is to help you find new, better and more efficient ways to increase website traffic, build your email list and improve conversions and sales of your products and services That’s why I’m always on the lookout for great new tools and resources that can help […]Read More »
- SEO can seem like a minefield. Part of the problem is that there is a lag between the time that you implement changes and the time that you see the results of those changes. You could do everything right today, and still not see positive results for two to three months. That can be quite […]Read More »